Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

  • family and friends
  • the opportunity to spend Father's Day weekend with Denny J...he's too awesome for words and I adore him
  • my health
  • the chance to go to Auburn and see Katy Bugg get hitched...can't wait!!!
  • summertime...I'm really, really good at not working :)
  • getting to visit with a few old friends last weekend and reminisce about the glory days
  • kickball season starting tonight...excited to meet my teammates and show off my considerable athletic prowess (or complete lack thereof!)
  • a little surprise cash flow this week...always a good thing!...I can add it to my everything-on-my-car-needs-to-be-fixed-I've-got-wedding-presents-to-buy-grad-school-won't-pay-for-itself-and-I-really-want-those-sandals-at-Target fund
  • the happy news AL Power gave me this week
  • getting to catch up with Kira last night...she's doing such a great job with Elizabeth and I'm so proud of her
  • lunch plans with Byrne and Laura today

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.