Today I am thankful for:
- my family and friends (especially my sweet Mimi, and even though our Chattanooga trip didn't turn out quite like we planned, I still had a fabulous time with her)
- the baby news a sweet, far-away friend recently shared with me :)
- my health
- summer 2010...it's over after today (weep! wail!), but I've enjoyed nearly every second of it. This is hands down the best summer I've had since I started teaching, and I'm most thankful for it!
- a job at a great school to return to (tomorrow! sob!)
- finally getting registered for my grad school classes...all that's left is to write a hefty check and enjoy the 22 days I have left before classes start
- a few days to get back in the swing of things before the kiddos arrive on Thursday
- how hard my fam and friends worked to make my birthday weekend so spectacular...best one in recent memory!
- getting to go to Olivia's graduation yesterday...hoping she finds a job soon!
- the fabulous new kids' books I've been able to trade for at the used bookstore...25 new-to-me books for my kiddos to read
- Shark Week...I look forward to it every year...honestly, I watch to get tips on surviving a shark attack...you can never be too prepared...I've learned so much that I've decided not venturing in past my knees is the way to go...if a shark wants to come get me knee-deep and I don't see it in time to get away, it deserves to have a little nibble
HAPPY WEEKEND...eh, WEEK!