Today I am thankful for:
- my family and friends
- my health
- the many, many blessings in my life
- getting into more of a "groove" at school...slowly
- the people at my school and the community where I teach...when I started 4 years ago, I knew NOBODY...now I have a place, and I'm glad to be a part of it...so many great parents and students and coworkers
- getting through Parent Academy last night...14 hour days aren't my strong suit
- an "off" weekend...almost giddy thinking about it
- getting to catch up on my sleep
- being almost finished with my first grad school class...bring on the next one!
- a chance to sew this weekend...way behind on my baby presents
- the fact that this will HOPEFULLY be the last week of hot-as-blazes temperatures..Ready. For. Fall.