Friday, September 24, 2010

S-L-A-C-K-E-R. Thankful Thursday...on Friday

One of these days, I'm going to post Thankful Thursday on (wait for it...) Thursday. Until then, I'll settle for Thankful "Thursday" whenever I can swing it.

Today I am thankful for:
  • my family and friends
  • my health
  • the many, many blessings in my life
  • getting into more of a "groove" at school...slowly
  • the people at my school and the community where I teach...when I started 4 years ago, I knew NOBODY...now I have a place, and I'm glad to be a part of it...so many great parents and students and coworkers
  • getting through Parent Academy last night...14 hour days aren't my strong suit
  • an "off" weekend...almost giddy thinking about it
  • getting to catch up on my sleep
  • being almost finished with my first grad school class...bring on the next one!
  • a chance to sew this weekend...way behind on my baby presents
  • the fact that this will HOPEFULLY be the last week of hot-as-blazes temperatures..Ready. For. Fall.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.