Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday(ish)

Seeing as how last week moved at warp speed, leaving me choking and writhing in its dust, Thankful Thursday is coming on Sunday. Here's hoping that I can hop on board with this week first thing tomorrow and not get left behind again!

Today I am thankful for:
  • my family (especially my super cool dad, Denny J, whose birthday is tomorrow) and friends

  • my health


  • my job


  • the baby steps I made this week towards getting "grooved" (see the last 2 Thankful Thursdays) at work...slow and steady, but it's happening


  • this being my week to stay inside during recess...I'm normally recess's biggest fan, but I don't enjoy baking in the sun when it's 1,000 degrees out


  • a fun-filled weekend in Auburn (and a down-to-the-wire victory)



  • the $25 gift card I earned at CVS today...all this couponing has its perks!


  • almost getting through my first grad school class...two more weeks and then it's on to the next one!


  • these July-esque temperatures (95? Seriously??) because they'll make the arrival of fall that much more delightful


  • the super good supper I made tonight...I'll post on that later this week


HAPPY WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.