Today I am thankful for:
- my family (especially my super cool dad, Denny J, whose birthday is tomorrow) and friends
- my health
- my job
- the baby steps I made this week towards getting "grooved" (see the last 2 Thankful Thursdays) at work...slow and steady, but it's happening
- this being my week to stay inside during recess...I'm normally recess's biggest fan, but I don't enjoy baking in the sun when it's 1,000 degrees out
- a fun-filled weekend in Auburn (and a down-to-the-wire victory)
- the $25 gift card I earned at CVS today...all this couponing has its perks!
- almost getting through my first grad school class...two more weeks and then it's on to the next one!
- these July-esque temperatures (95? Seriously??) because they'll make the arrival of fall that much more delightful
- the super good supper I made tonight...I'll post on that later this week