Saturday, January 22, 2011

A poem

Sickness, You Are A Giant Loser With No Friends
by Julie
2011

Since Thursday,
I've been in a strange way.
I believe there is a sickness
In my midst.
It leaves my heart sad
And makes my bod feel bad.
Tomorrow I'll go to the doc,
And then plan to sleep like a rock,
Drink some OJ and eat some good grub.
Maybe then I won't have to make plans for a sub,
For that makes me sadder than sickness.


For sharing my tremendous poetic skills with you, you're most welcome. I'll be happy to let you use the poem for a nominal fee.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are not feeling well, hoping your feel better soon friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better very, very quickly! Your poem is so true :) I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch, friends! I'll get better sooner or later...sooner, I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.