Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Team Colin

Well, Team Colin...Team Geoffery...Team Helena...Team "King's Speech". I absolutely adored this movie. I'm even hoping to see it again. That's huge! I don't often pay for movies, and now I'm looking to pay for one twice. This precious movie was nominated for 12 Oscars, and you best believe I'll be watching anxiously on Oscar night. Not only because I like this movie so much, but because it's the only nominated movie I've seen. Yeah, I don't go to the movies much. I may even have time to get "Team King's Speech" t-shirts printed by February 27th. I'll keep you posted.

(list of all the noms for those who care about such things) http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/83/nominees.html

PS--Sickness is still a giant loser with no friends, and is desperately fighting to remain a part of my life. I'm fighting back savagely with antibiotics. We'll see who comes out on top.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your bod feels bad! Hope you get well soon.

    And I am and forever will be on Team Mr. Dar-- er, I mean, Team Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bod is feeling slightly better today. I'm still a hardcore mouth-breather, but I'm hoping that's on its way out. Thanks for the well wishes!

    PS--My darling Mr. Firth will also forever be Mr. Darcy to me, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.