Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get you some!

Vitamin E oil, that is.

Winter normally leaves my hands rather reptilian, and regular ol' lotion just doesn't cut it. I'm a big fan of the Vaseline and socks routine, but I've added something new this winter. I've been mixing several drops of vitamin E with my Vaseline before the socks go on at night, and it's made such a difference. Not once this winter have my hands looked like crocodile hands...paws...talons. What is it they have? Whatever. I've been mixing a few drops in with regular lotion, too. My skin looks better than I ever remember it looking during the wintertime. A little bit goes a long way, too. I've had this little bottle for almost two months, and it's level with the top of that label. Worth your bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.