- my family and friends
- my health
- my job
- having my lesson plans for next week done already...this is a big deal for me...must. keep. this. up.
- the fact that today is Thursday, and that means tomorrow is Friday, which means the weekend is dangling right in front of me, which makes me a happy lady, which makes the whole world happy, right?
- just about zero plans this weekend...perhaps I shall work on The Project
- clean, safe-to-drink water available whenever I want it
- #28's relatively smooth first day today...he fits in splendidly and has "best friends" already
- Fred doing such a fabulous, bang-up job as #28's buddy/tour guide/helper extraordinaire
- Thankful Thursday...reminds me every week to be thankful for all the beautiful, wonderful things in my little world
- an unexpected new walking buddy...yay!
- the blanket that I just threw in the dryer and have wrapped around me now...delight
- being able to stick to my no sugar resolution...7 whole days now!
- Auburn's National Championsip game in just 4 short days...love my team always and forever, but it's been especially fun to love them this year :)
- Julie and Mark settling in nicely with their baby John Mark, and that their burp cloths arrived in one piece
- the ability to help make Sash's life at work (a tiny bit) easier while her mama is in the hospital
- the premiere of Jersey Shore tonight...pretty excited to meet the new housemate and take part in t-shirt time
- my new step-it-way-way-up plan to save moolah for a new car by next year...still haven't figured out how to break the news to Mitzy
- the birth of LA and Dolph's new blog today :)
- feelings of peace and contentment and excitement
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, and WAR EAGLE!!!!