Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • my family and friends
  • my health (really ready for this crud to pack it up and head out...OVER it)
  • Mucinex and antibiotics and my Neti Pot
  • my job
  • my car, and the fact that she (usually) gets me where I need to go without putting up much of a fuss
  • my students and the lessons they're teaching me this year
  • rediscovering the joys of an early suppertime and early bedtime this week...basically, I've turned into a senior citizen, and I'm okay with that
  • God's presence and grace during one of the strangest days I've had at work in a long time
  • warmer temps and sunshine
  • a glorious weekend dangling nearly within my reach
  • Kashi GoLean Truly Vanilla oatmeal
  • officially ridding myself of AEA today...feels good
  • our walking club picking back up next week...so what if there are only 2 members and we've only met once...by golly, we're making this happen next week!
  • nearly surviving to the end of my first "save every penny possible" budget month...my account balance is currently above zero, and I consider that a major success
  • being allowed to buy more fabric come payday...I put myself on a complete fabric-buying lockdown in order to pay bills and buy food this month...dumb ol' priorities
  • my devotional book

HAPPY WEEKEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.