Monday, January 3, 2011

Whoooosh!

Did you hear that? It's the sound of my brain cells taking their leave for the evening. Oh yes. It's time for The Bachelor. I'm not ashamed to say that I've been awaiting this day for months. I never even used to like this stupid show. My interests have changed in my old age, I guess. Here's hoping that this season is deliciously trainwrecky!

PS--I've been sugar-free for 4 whole days now. Today was the first day I've started to feel a bit like a junkie in need of a fix...stat. Hopefully this will pass soon!

********************************

Edited to add post-show: That girl...the one with the vampire teeth? She fills the requisite not-quite-stable girl role quite nicely. This should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.