Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spinach-Mushroom-Pepper-Caramelized Onion-Goat Cheese-Pesto Pizza on a Whole Wheat Tortilla

Did you know that one of my many, many talents is naming recipes? I mean, how descriptive is that title? You don't even need me to give cooking directions. Alright, bye! Happy Tuesday!

Just kidding.

I know you won't believe it, but I'm actually not good at naming recipes. I don't like to leave anything out (I think it's a bit misleading), so I end up with ridiculous names like that title.

I did indeed make the above-mentioned pizza for supper last night, and it was a winner.


The recipe was inspired by this post. She's a new blog buddy of mine, and she's got some fabulous recipes...check her out!

I like this because you could completely adapt it based on your tastes or what you have in your kitchen. I made a version with black beans, tomatoes, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro the other night.

Tasty...and so easy you could probably make one with your eyes closed. (I couldn't, but maybe you could. Send pictures.)

Really good at spring break,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea! My mind is just overflowing with different tortilla pizza possibilities now...

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.