- the grace of God
- my family and friends
- my kinda cool Bubba's birthday on Saturday
- my health
- my job
- my students and coworkers
- our first day of testing going smoothly...only SIX more days of this mess (gag)
- a return trip to our nation's beautiful capital coming up
- Paul McDonald making it to the top 10 on American Idol!!! I loved his take on this song.
- our "walking club" (made up of two whole members) making it THREE times this week...a new record!
- sweet Ashley's first Thankful Thursday post...so glad I got to meet this girl!
- Lauren getting her giveaway off the ground and hacking another item off her 30 by 30 list...she's on a roll!
- a reunion (finally!) planned with my college girls for this summer...absolutely can't wait
- a roof over my head, clean water available whenever I want it, and electricity
- my new, short haircut...I've actually started to like it, even though I've been kicked out of the ponytail club
- the fact that nobody has run away screaming (yet) when approached with this
I've written some posts I really like and some I don't love so much. I've shared happy times and a few very sad times. I've made some new friends and they follow my blog. People actually read the ridiculousness that spews forth from my mind. They don't judge me for making up words like ridiculousness. Some of them even leave comments, which make me far happier than they probably should. Perhaps I should pursue that in therapy.
This little project has proven to be much more fun than I ever imagined. I can't wait to see what the next year holds!