- the grace of God
- my sweet, sweet family and friends
- my health
- my job
- the exhausting, 12-hour day I put in today . . . I'm worn out, but I feel very productive and I'm thankful to have a job!
- my sub plans getting done and my classroom getting cleaned (well, at least it's cleaner than it was)
- a perfectly-timed, much-anticipated day off tomorrow (post to follow!)
- a successful Honors Club meeting this afternoon
- Frank . . . goodness gracious, am I ever crazy about that car!
- a phone date with my sweet Neeley this weekend
- good news from Sheila tonight
- a new job for Olivia . . . answer to a prayer!
- my Bubba's summer internship news . . . another answered prayer!
- exclamation points!! It annoys! the stink out of me when people! overuse them and that's exactly! what! I've! done! in this post . . . my apologies (!!!!)
- Paul McDonald still alive and kickin' on American Idol
- "springing forward" this weekend . . . so ready for some more sunshine in my life
- glorious, much-needed spring break (Five years ago, no plans for spring break would've made me feel like a hardcore loser. These days, it makes me want to skip. And sing. And roll around in a grassy meadow . . . and then promptly use my NetiPot, all while swallowing a handful of Zyrtec.)
- hot showers, and clean, hot water whenever I want it . . . makes this sudden return to winter a little easier to bear
- warmer weather around the corner
- the desire to slow down and see the beauty in each moment as it comes
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Thankful Thursday : spring break-style
Today I am thankful for...