- the unending, never-failing grace of the good Lord
- my family and friends
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- my job, my coworkers, our lovely building, and the wonderful little people I spend my days with
- the stack of papers I need to grade tonight, because that means I have a job
- a great workshop yesterday, and getting to see some former Auburn classmates/former coworkers...fun, unexpected reunion!
- the aforementioned workshop serving as a reminder of the kind of teacher I want to be
- hot showers and clean, running water absolutely any time I want it
- a roof over my head, food in my fridge, clothes in my closet, shoes on my feet, electricity, a darling little car that gets really great gas mileage
- just enough money to get me through the month and, coming up tomorrow, PAYDAY :)
- a killer walk this evening...I walked my legs off but it feels so good
- beautiful spring weather
- my pretty little plants growing and thriving...I love growing things
- a wonderful weekend last week, and a much-anticipated one this week
- contentment and peace
- healthy pregnancies and babies for some dear girls in my life...more babies coming soon! Love :)
- deciding to paint my toenails and wear sandals to work today...spring is officially here
- the opportunity to see some former students today at the band/show choir presentation...it always makes me happy to see my former schoolbabies thriving in their new "big kid lives"
- fun trips to look forward to
- random, weirdo links via emails from Kate...read this article and then remind yourself: these people walk among us. Yep.
- getting to catch up with Neeley earlier this week, only wish it were under happier circumstances...I know she and her family would appreciate your prayers
- cleaning house, literally and figuratively...refreshing and certainly for the best
- people who pay attention to their grammar
- good manners
- finding and reading an old journal...what a perspective check! Great reminder that my plan is very often not the best one...I need to let God drive more often :)
Thursday, March 29, 2012
This week has sprouted wings and literally flown away. Where did it go? I'm just holding on tight and trying to enjoy the ride! Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!