Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • the good Lord
  • my sweet, handsome, patient B...he has been so sweet to put up with a stressed out girlfriend the last couple of weeks...I just lurv him
  • my wonderful family and friends
  • my health, and the health of my loved ones
  • a couple of long chats with my mama this week
  • my job, my absolutely precious schoolbabies, and my coworkers
  • a very successful, very fun Pi Day celebration yesterday
  • excellent behavior from my students on our field trip today
  • spring break starting at 3:15 tomorrow!
  • choosing a job that allows me to still have a spring break
  •  a roof over my head, clean running water, food in my fridge, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, enough money to take care of my needs, a dependable and totally paid-off car
  • my appliances...they make my life so much more convenient
  • my Brita pitcher
  • vitamins
  • patience, and opportunities to show grace multiple times every day...I need the practice!
  • a gorgeously gorgeous early spring day today...spectacularly pretty
  • blooming Bradford pear trees
  • warm, pretty weather forecasted for this weekend
  • sunscreen
  • one last weekend to spend in my little home...granted, I'll spend it packing everything up, but it'll be a nice chance to say goodbye
  • moving day coming up next week...SO excited!!!!
  • being able to time my move with spring break...not necessarily the most relaxing way to celebrate a week off of work, but it'll be so much easier to get it all done without having to worry about work
  • spring break
  • B's birthday next week...excited to celebrate him!
  • sunshine
  • the sweet, very smart new student Carrie got this week...I only get to teach him for an hour and a half every day, but I'm happy he's joined our "team"
  • getting to spend the day with darling Melynda on our field trip...she's so fun!
  • being back in my regular tutoring schedule this week...I've missed it these last 3 weeks and was so happy to get back to normal
  • our D.C. trip being planned and ready, for the most part
  • spring break
  • getting to see Daddy's pictures...I'm so happy we got him that fancy-schmancy camera for Christmas, and it's exciting to see his skills improve
  • arms and legs that are strong enough to allow me to do the things I want to do
  • laughter and contentment
  • sweet memories
  • spring break

HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.