Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • the good Lord
  • my sweet, handsome B
  • my family and friends
  • my health, and the health of my loved ones
  • a successful, uncomplicated Lasik surgery for B today
  • my job, 27 darling schoolbabies who make sure I stay on top of my game, and coworkers who keep me laughing
  • my paycheck, which is enough to take care of all my needs
  • a roof over my head, food in my fridge, clean running water, electricity, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, a comfortable bed, my dependable little car, all the electronic doodads that make my life convenient and easy
  • a good rain which washed away lots of that hideous pollen
  • experiences that humble me...as unpleasant as they are sometimes, I welcome any opportunity that helps me to grow and learn
  • feeling a little more settled in my new home
  • the beyond-gorgeous cherry tree right outside my window
  • our trip to D.C. coming up soon!
  • two really good, really long talks with Sash today and yesterday
  • having my lesson plans for next week done today...on Thursday...to say I'm tickled with myself is a wild understatement
  • a wonderful Easter spent with the family last weekend...I just love celebrating Easter
  • getting to see two longtime friends and their sweet baby girl on Easter Sunday
  • many, many, many opportunities to grow my patience and show grace
  • finding the library book that I thought I had lost
  • getting back to tutoring my very hardworking gentleman this week
  • a cute and funny card in my mailbox...thanks for being my first fun mail in the new casa, Mama!
  • getting to see one of my favorite former parents today...I still miss teaching her sweet kiddo
  • Publix
  • hot water
  • a special delivery at school yesterday, and the very generous donation that made it possible...SO excited:

HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.