- the good Lord
- my sweet, handsome B
- my family and friends
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- a successful, uncomplicated Lasik surgery for B today
- my job, 27 darling schoolbabies who make sure I stay on top of my game, and coworkers who keep me laughing
- my paycheck, which is enough to take care of all my needs
- a roof over my head, food in my fridge, clean running water, electricity, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, a comfortable bed, my dependable little car, all the electronic doodads that make my life convenient and easy
- a good rain which washed away lots of that hideous pollen
- experiences that humble me...as unpleasant as they are sometimes, I welcome any opportunity that helps me to grow and learn
- feeling a little more settled in my new home
- the beyond-gorgeous cherry tree right outside my window
- our trip to D.C. coming up soon!
- two really good, really long talks with Sash today and yesterday
- having my lesson plans for next week done today...on Thursday...to say I'm tickled with myself is a wild understatement
- a wonderful Easter spent with the family last weekend...I just love celebrating Easter
- getting to see two longtime friends and their sweet baby girl on Easter Sunday
- many, many, many opportunities to grow my patience and show grace
- finding the library book that I thought I had lost
- getting back to tutoring my very hardworking gentleman this week
- a cute and funny card in my mailbox...thanks for being my first fun mail in the new casa, Mama!
- getting to see one of my favorite former parents today...I still miss teaching her sweet kiddo
- hot water
- a special delivery at school yesterday, and the very generous donation that made it possible...SO excited:
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!