Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

  • the good Lord
  • prayers
  • my incredible family (blood relatives and otherwise) and friends
  • a roof over my head (especially with all this rain), clean running water, food in my fridge, clothes in my closet, shoes on my feet, all the appliances and doodads and gadgets that make my life easier than it has to be, my very dependable car
  • my job, my wonderful coworkers, summer break, and my paycheck
  • getting to meet lots of new students and their parents at registration this week...I'm praying for my new schoolbabies already!
  • FriendshipFest right around the corner
  • all the green leaves and plants outside due to the nearly nonstop rain we've had this summer
  • umbrellas 
  • a successful root canal last week and (so far, blessedly) no complications from it
  • no pain (as of yet...say a prayer) resulting from pulling out a filling while flossing on the very day I had my root canal...try not to be jealous of my awesome teeth
  • a great dentist and endodontist
  • good exercise
  • being literate, my weekly tutoring sessions, and a very thoughtful "thank you" present this week
  • contentment
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.