- the good Lord and how hard He's working on me these days
- my family and friends and loved ones
- my health, and the health of my people
- a roof over my head, clean running water, food in my fridge, clothes in my closet, shoes on my feet, a dependable car, my comfortable bed, the appliances and doodads and gadgets that make my life easier
- my washer and dryer
- good sleep, even though I don't get nearly enough of it lately
- my job, my supportive coworkers, and my energetic students
- Carrie being back!
- enough money to pay for all of my needs
- the smell of cinnamon
- happy memories
- work stress, because that means I have a job
- the stack of papers I still need to grade, because that means I have a job
- a precious college student who's wrapping up her time in our classroom...she's been wonderful!
- a spectacular science experiment today...the "blubber glove" was a rousing success
- tough times, because I have faith that they make you stronger...as long as you survive ;)
- a lovely weekend in Auburn with the Buggs last weekend...I got to attend the best football game I've seen in a long time, got to visit with friends, and discovered something that made me smile...happy good times!
- sending our small group out with a bang on Monday...it was such fun and I'm going to miss it!
- pretty fall weather and leaves that are still turning
- a nice little home that gives me a place to go to get out of the cold
- fleece pajama pants
- my new boots
- lots of fun to look forward to next month
- Byrne and Ashley bringing my days of going to church by myself to an end :)
- regular emails from Kate...I'm thankful that she's my friend
- having people who love me...I am far more blessed than I often take the time to realize
- dates in my classroom with pretty Angie...love her :)
- my darling Kira making a huge effort to stay in touch with me even though she's quite busy raising up 3 sweeties
- a fun, relaxing weekend to look forward to
- a very short work week next week...woohoo!
- being literate and getting to watch Mr. L. feel more and more successful every week
- peace and contentment and hope
- my simple little life
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!